VP Sales & Marketing
Prepare estimated job cost and time analysis by gathering data on bids from sub-contractor proposals analyze blue prints/renderings , site evaluation and restrictions. Estimate labor, material and travel cost.
- Must be experienced the construction industry.
- Analyze information and develop budgets.
- Establish vendor relationships.
- Ability to work well with others.
Rigger / Climber
Highly-skilled rigger that can ensure that all loads and equipment are lifted and set properly, demonstrating consistent commitment to safety at all times. You will work as part of the team, ensuring our operation runs smoothly and on schedule.
- Ensure that all machinery is set, aligned, and leveled. Attach and detach loads.
- Properly Communicate with all team members.
- Ensure that you are in compliance with all safety rules and regulations.
- Monitor and maintain all rigging equipment to ensure safety.
- Attach and utilize all pulley and block systems. Set up and break down necessary equipment.
- Fabricate job-specific systems as needed.
- Significant work experience as a rigger, 2+ years minimum Must be up to date.
- Solid math skills for calculating load stresses.
Skilled Carpenter to construct, erect, install, and/or repair structures and fixtures made of wood e.g. concrete forms and building frameworks, including partitions, joists, studding, and rafters, wood stairways, window, and door frames.
- Comfortable working in diverse settings to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products.
- Possessing great hand dexterity and an eye for detail.
- Good working knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials and the use of all necessary tools is a must.
- S/he should be capable of working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards.
Responsible for assembling structural metal products using tools, machines, and their own hands.
- Fabricate various types of products needed for structural strength and stability.
- Study and interpret assembly instructions and assemble structural metal products.
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Operate fabricating machines such as welders, grinders, bandsaws, shears, and flame cutters.
- Place orders for supplies. Participate in product development.
Detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Construction Project Manager to join our growing team. You will also be in charge of organizing schedules, tracking inventory, and ordering and managing materials.
- Oversee financial budgets, coordinate contractors, and manage the construction process.
- Plan, and manage schedules for contractors.
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports on timeline progress, and adjustments.
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met.